Regional Spare Parts Coordinators
Electrical Engineer Information
1. Plan to ensure that spares are available in case of emergency situation in the region or area.
3. Report to direct supervisor on all spares related theft incidents according to process.
4. Prepare monthly and weekly forecasts for spares availability in the region or area.
5. Performs frequent field visits, to ensure spares availability and consumption is accurate.
6. Place orders for spares based on plan, supervise spares delivery & reconcile actual deliveries against invoices submitted.
7. Collect and collate all spares records from Field Technicians (e.g. preventive, corrective, emergency) for analysis purpose.
8. Handle spares shortage related emergencies and make improvement.
Should be familiar with spare parts of a generators