O&M Coordinator, Fuel
Electrical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Degree in Engineering Fields Proficient in MS Excel Minimum years of experience is 3-5 years
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and control.
- Responsible for management of Gen-Set refuelling activity at regional level.
- Carry out analysis of weekly and monthly fuel requirement (on site level) based on on-going Genset running trends.
- Conduct analysis of fuelling requirements Vs. actual consumption for sites.
- Make fuelling plans on weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide Swap allocation of fuel quota to clusters.
- Ensure implementation of stringent/fool-proof refuelling process to eliminate wastage.
- Formulate strategy to minimize fuel consumption & control fuel consumption of high fuel consuming sites.
- Develop monthly and weekly reporting on Fuelling.
114/3 Farrar Avenue, North Adabraka