Junior Network Optimizing Engineer-RAN
Electrical Engineer Information
1. Radio Network Planning for GSM, UMTS, LTE using planning Tools.
2. Generation and Consolidation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Capacity, Coverage and Quality Plans for GSM, UMTS and LTE based on Subscriber Projections, Monitored Traffic, Drive Test Results, Network Statistics in Consultation with the Sales Department and other stake holders.
3. Commissioning of new sites end to end from the BSS configuraiton to the RAN side and performing Single Site Verifications (SSV) for them.
4. Generation of Upgrade Requirements and carrying out the upgrades for 2G and 3G.
5. Generation of Weekly and Monthly Statistical Reports focused on the performance of the GSM, UMTS and LTE Network.
6. Regular Proactive and Reactive Drive Test Optimization and Analysis of the GSM,UMTS and LTE RAN using Investigation and processing tools.
7. Daily, Weekly and Monthly Proactive and Reactive Parameter Tuning, Network Configuration and Statistical Monitoring of Multi Vendor GSM,UMTS and LTE RAN using vendor specific tools like Citrix OSS (Ericsson), U2000 (Huawei), Netnumen EMS( ZTE) and AriesoGEO.
8. Identification, Troubleshooting and Resolution of any Network Faults that come up on the GSM, WCDMA and LTE RAN.
9. Frequency Planning, Spectrum Occupancy Tests and Identification of external interference on GSM,UMTS, LTE and Wimax using Spectrum Analysers.
10. Statistical KPI Performance Monitoring of the Multi Vendor GSM, UMTS, LTE and Wimax RAN using FACTS, MAPS and PMS.
11. Adhoc Works like Site Surveys, Design and Implementation of of In Building Solutions such as DAS and Repeaters.
12. End to end Management of In-house Network Projects.
13. Troubleshooting and Resolution of Customer Complaints through Parameter Optimization, Drive Tests and Physical Optimization.