Front Office Engineer - NOC Engineer
Electrical Engineer Information
The Front Office Engineer is typically working with service layer functionality activities associated to the process areas.
- Be able to perform Alarm Surveillance, Trouble Ticket Management, Change Management Monitoring for 1st Level Service Restoration Activities.
- Be able to manage complaints from Customer Care.
- Be able to ensure Adherence to all Processes.
- Be responsible to escalate within the department / group as well as to service support units (ASP) / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level.
- Be able to execute Front office activities and routines according to schedules defined by Shift Team Leaders/NOC Manager.
- Be able to send/receive/follow up with trouble reports sent to the delivery units/supplier/customer.
- Be responsible for Remote Service Corrective, Preventive Maintenance.
- Ensure attendance to be on time according to 24/7 Rotation Shift Roster.
- Ensure all relevant information is captured and communicated during shift handover.
- Monitoring of all alarms on MSS, BSS, GPRS, MPBN, Transmission via NMS, VAS Nodes when required.
- Trouble reporting of creation, update and closure of generated alarms and complaints.
- Ensure the quality of the content in trouble ticket is maintained.
- 1st line trouble shooting of generated alarms and complaints.
- Fault Escalation to relevant parties/delivery units
- Ensure inter working relationship and co-ordination of Fault origins with other Vendors.
- Ensure Management Escalation and Updates of Critical/Major Network problems per the notification and escalation process.
- Ensure the operative performance at specified level according to the contractual SLA and KPI.
Professional/ Technical Competence
GOOD knowledge of market dimension (customer, competitor and suppliers) particularly on the telecom industry
GOOD understanding on troubleshooting
HIGHLY DEVELOPED English language
Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or telecommunication related fields.
Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in the operation, implementation or project management of telecommunication projects specifically in the implementation of core and access network equipment.