Electrical Engineer Information
Your main activities will be:
Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in the plant. Will work under the direct supervision of the Electrical Supervisor
• Operate machines according to set specifications for each machine.
• Maintain, operate and undertake minor repairs of machines and equipment.
• Troubleshoot and initiate minor maintenance works on the machine
• Troubleshoot equipment to ensure proper installation and maintenance
• Ensure proper cleaning, care and usage of machines necessary for a good working life
• Collect product samples and send to the laboratory for testing
• Maintain record and prepare reports related to the work
• Carry out checks on nibs and shells during the production process