Project Manager (Field Maintenance MS)
Electrical Engineer Information
A Telecommunication Service Provider is looking for a proactive Project Manager in charge of Field Maintenance (MS) to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all FM Operations across the country.
- Responsible for FM KPI's and SLAs
- Coordinating with Regional Supervisors and Regional Team Leads on Regional Network issues, team management.
- Incharge of team competency development and growth
- Ensure that FM Engineers comply to process, procedure to provide world class network availability and reliability for customer
- Ensure the company Managed Service Regions becomes the best performing Region
- Responsible for all Planned Work activities. To manage and control all operational issues & agenda.Coordinate with TLs and RS to ensure that all maintenance activities in WO operations for area of responsibility are appropriately carried out.
- Liase with EHS Officer and Procurement Manager by procuring the necessary PPEs and tools to team members.
- Organise monthly meetings with RS and TLs to strategise on Regional network issues as well as schedule Site Visits.
- Maintain records Feild Maintenance service activities
- Manage the day-to-day service delivery
- Will be responsible for the customer communication, cross- organization interfacing and external interface management
- Direct and conduct audit activities to provide assurance of compliance with corporate standards and regulatory standards for equipment in area of responsibility.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years eperience in Feild Maintenance
- Knowledge of Huawei and Ericsson equipment is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Process Safety Management
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- IT Oriented
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic
- Goal Oriented and a good team player
- Ability to work little or no supervision
- Good organisational skills
- Good Administrative and HR skills
- Leadership and Supervisory skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a high pressure environment