Operations And Maintenance Manager
Electrical Engineer Information
A Telecommunication Service Provider is looking for a proactive Operations and Maintenance Manager to support their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance of all operations and maintenance aspect of our Managed service project.
- Overall Manager of O & M of BSS, RAN, Transmission, Fiber and Mobile Infrastructure
- Ensuring compliance with all maintenance aspects of the O&M Agreement with Contractor.
- Leading a team of reliable and qualified personnel within the Operations and Maintenance departments through strategic recruitment, succession planning, training, development and motivation of individuals and the team.
- Continuous development, improvement and auditing of a comprehensive site maintenance strategy, within a quality framework accreditable to internationally recognized standards and consistent with Contractor objectives
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with the site Operation Team & other stakeholders
- Maintain all the KPI and SLA for O & M
- Co-Ordinate with with the various Project Managers in ensuring Rollout/ Network Performance and NOC Team for new nodes acceptance
- Coordinate with Project Managers in managing resources like manpower, spare parts, vehicles, tools etc
- Providing expert technical guidance to stakeholders
- Working with EHS Manager managing and implementing EHS procedures within the area of responsibility.
- Provision of support services to the Operations Department for completion and recording of routine operation activities
- Maintaining a team of reliable and qualified personnel to operate on the network.
- Development of auditable training and accreditation schedules for O&M team leaders and technicians.
- Development of Quality Operational procedures consistent with Contractors requirements and achieving maximum network availability.
- Work with HR in the recruitment, training and personal development of all O&M team members.
- Deep knowledge about local market, Ability to manage the project progress and handle in-depth technical issues
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering is prefferable
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years experience of which 3- 4 years must have been in a leadership position, majority of which in O & M function
- Strong Project Management Skills is a must have
- Knowledge of network elements in domain expert area (TXN, BSS, RAN, Fiber and Power,); continue to develop expertise with current and emerging technologies
- Experience in a Managed Services organization is a plus.
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Good Interpersonal and leadership skills
- IT Oriented
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good administrative and HR Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Numerical ability
- Prior customer interface experience with capability to build effective customer relationship
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work with no Supervision
- Planning and strategy expect