Technical Manager, Maintenance
Electrical Engineer Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢4,000.00 - GH¢5,000.00
B.Sc. Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (Degree). HND Electrical/Technical with 10years of experience in engines/electrical equipment management or handling
- Responsible for leading O & M and other power managers in implementing set tasks and deliverables by providing guidance on technical tasks for fault resolutions, projects delivery (CM, installations, testing & commissioning, etc.).
- Manage and resolve complex technical issues for field personnel and teams
- Ensure financial tracking for activity profitability
- Plan and implement new training programs etc. for personnel to update their technical skills and knowledge
- Responsible for delivering feedback on technical issues to clients with recommended resolutions. Assists O & M manager in Client meetings on technical matters arising. Ensure that all personnel & teams adhere to Client TS, the company’s PM/CM processes, Change Management process & other quality guidelines.
- Coordinate and facilitate technical integration activities, test procedure and test cases execution with Client, the company personnel, vendors & any 3rd party vendors/sub-cons
- Provide sales and technical support for power equipment that the company retails/distributes per any existing or anticipated international agreements and provide technical recommendations on same.
- Manage operational interdependencies including devising a solution with the relevant field resources as well as back office team/technical support etc.
- Responsible for following up operations on technical issues that have been recommended.
- Provide response to routine requests on a timely basis teams/supervisors etc.
- Ensure that department operates profitably out of the planned technical activities.
- Advice, recommend and ensure appropriate team tooling and training needs are met.
- Adequate knowledge in any of the following: Electrical/electronic, Mechanical or Agric. engineering
- Adequate knowledge in Instrumentation/automation and power architecture
- Adequate knowledge in software nomenclature
- Adequate knowledge in Microsoft office suite
- Skill in Microsoft Power Point, Project & Excel.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve/resolve technical problems
- Skill in communication
- Skill in leadership and willingness to serve the team
- Skill in presentation & reporting
- Skill in performance management
- Adequate Knowledge in risk management
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Ability to develop and manage resources
- Ability to manage internal and external forces
- Ability to plan and manage around processes that are not under direct control
- Ability to produce accurate, punctual and detailed work plan
- Ability to recognize shortcomings/needs and initiate a response, unsupervised
- Positive attitude, self-motivated & no-limit mind-set
- Assertive and influential in timely decision making.
- Reliable and methodical
- Good facilitator
- Conceptual & Analytical skill
- Training Needs Identification
Kojo Thompson Road