Data Entry Coordinator
Electrical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• Experience in data entry and analysis • Excellent communication skills - written and oral • Basic Data analysis and interpretation skills • Good Knowledge of computer operation, especially MS office with exceptional skills in the use of Excel (functions, Pivot chat & tables, Formulas e.t.c)
- Support his/ her direct supervisor to collect data if need be, recording it in database in given format & reporting it as per guidelines.
- Ensure accurate data in database at all times
- Ensures 100% usage of M-ITSM (App for filed data capturing)
- Liaise with PM officers on a daily basis to correct errors in database
- Analyze data collected to present it in understandable format, sharing of reports each morning i.e PM reports, photo collection reports, Solar panel cleaning reports, DG servicing reports e.t.c
- Think in a creative way to bring improvement in overall process and gives suggestions.
- Maintain database by liaising with IT representative to create entries for all new sites in the system
- Maintain client’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.