Electrical/ Electromech Technician In KUMASI, TARKWA,CHIRANO
Electrical Engineer Information
5 - 10 Years
Higher National Diploma
• BSC Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, • Experience in diagnosis and repair of suspensions. • Experience in diagnosis and repair of transmission. • Experience in diagnosis and repair of brakes. • Experience in diagnosis and repair of the engines. • Experience in diagnosis and repair of hydraulic systems. • Experience in diagnosis and repair of electric systems. • Knowledge about periodical/preventive maintenance. • Conducts pre-delivery inspection on new trucks and construction equipment.
- Liaise with service advisors to diagnose trucks and construction equipment.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repairs activities on Volvo trucks and equipment of all types to the highest standard within scheduled time.
- Care for customers trucks and equipment and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out test on trucks/equipment and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Share skill and knowledge to develop others within the workshop.
- Enhance the reputation of Volvo at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Perform general servicing.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical and hydraulic drawings of trucks and equipment
- Knowledge of the functioning of engines, electric systems and hydraulic systems
- Ability to do advanced troubleshoot
- Must have a valid driving license and the ability to drive.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills