Audio Visual Technician (Accra Central )
Electrical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Sales and marketing background
- Candidate should be able to install and maintain audio visual equipmnet including display devices, projectors, camera systems, microphones and speakers.
- Provide excellent equipment services to meet client expectations.
- Perform equipment storage and transportation activities in safe and secuire manner.
- Candidiate will be in charge of performing inventory management of equipment, wirings, and accessories to avoid any shortages.
- Setup and operate audio visual equipment for trainings, presentatations, meetings and conferences.
- Candidate should be able to assemble and disasemble audio visual equipment as needed.
- Maintain the work room and store room clean, safe and organized.
TS No. 4, Bethel emporium, Awuodome Roundabout,Kaneshie