Electrical Site Supervisor
Electrical Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
Degree in Electrical Engineering 1 to 5 years experience in similar roles. Excellent Communication Skills Proven work experience as Electrical Supervisor
- Ability to work with Autocad Design Software
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
- Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.