Engineering Architect Information
Our client, an engineering firm operating in the public works sector is currently looking for an efficient and proactive Construction Engineer to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drawing up site budgets and checking production costs and making sure the entire construction process takes place efficiently.
- Manage and plan a construction project.
- Manage and ensure all materials in compliance with required quality for all projects and prepare reports for all final project turn over and maintain records of all construction procedures
- Liaise with governmental entities, environmental agencies and local authorities on the implications of the construction.
- Ensure the site sanitation and cleanliness.
- Oversee all the different engineering processes in a construction project
- Communicate appropriate information related to construction to workers.
- Coordinate with project manager and administer efficient working of construction process and monitor lifecycle of all projects
- Address the concerns of the workers and advice them on the subject of the construction process.
- Solve the construction problems efficiently.
- Keep up-to-date logs, estimates, change orders, vendor forms, and surveys
- Inform management about the progress in construction.
- Prepare physical layout for all construction projects and coordinate with project manager
- Provide quality control and quality assurance to make sure that the purposes of the project are achieved.
- Make sure that the entire safety rules related to construction work are observed.
- Identify and resolve all technical issues in construction process
- Obtain the materials required for construction and check them.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time