Engineering Architect Information
1 - 3 Years
Degree in Computer Aided Drafting. Minimum 1-year experience in a CAD Operator role. Experience as a HVAC Technician Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program. Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists. Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Off Kojo Thompson Road