Farm Manager Jobs Information
About the role
Passionate about the daily administrative affairs of a company, the Farm Administrator shall be responsible for the daily operations of our organic farm. This includes overseeing a team of employees, training and supervising them, and ensuring that all farm operations are in compliance with organic certification standards.
- Assist in planning and executing the monthly, weekly and daily operational targets and field work plan for the farm.
- Responsible for all administrative records; attendance, asset list, leave records, tool inventory etc.
- Liaison between management and the farm staff for the timely execution of projects.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations, health and safety standards on the farm.
- Scheduling the purchases, repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Recruiting, training and managing laborers and workers.
- Working with the finance office on end of month salary calculation and disbursement.
- Minimum of a degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role preferably farm related.
- Outstanding coordination and people management skills for the achieving of organizational goals
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Proficient in, MS Word and Excel.