Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Representatives Jobs Information
Field Sales Representatives Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Bachelor's degree in a pertinent business-related field. Proven experience as a Field Sales Manager or similar. Valid driver's license. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to develop and administer insightful market research protocols. Capacity to sustain consequential working relationships. Cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute. An arsenal of brilliant sales techniques that you are eager to share.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company's broader objectives.
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases.