Cash Van Sales Person
Field Sales Representatives Jobs Information
Field Sales Representatives Jobs
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE • A minimum of an SHS certificate • A valid driver's license and should be able to drive a manual car • A minimum of 2 years of experience as a cash van salesperson • Previous experience in an FMCG REQUIREMENTS • Must be innovative with lots of ideas for the retail/FMCG industry. • Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Should be able to work with minimum or no supervision. • Should possess excellent sales skills • Must possess excellent negotiation skills. • Should have a good knowledge of the target market
CASH VAN SALESPERSON
CATEGORY: Sales and marketing.
Our client, an FMCG company is currently looking for a highly qualified individual to fill the role of a cash Van salesperson.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking all sales activities as underlined below.
- Sell products from van stock to New and Existing customers in the target area.
- Mange cash daily
- Achieve all assigned sales targets in value and volume
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to achieve new business within your area.
- Maintain maximum customer service displayed at all times
- Ensure products are correctly merchandised on Company-owned stands
- Achieve listings for new products in all accounts and existing products in new accounts.
- Suggest re-orders for out-of-stock or low stock lines within multiples
- Adhere to the agreed journey plan that will include all accounts within the jurisdiction.
- Return van sales and reporting sheets to supervisor daily.
- Update sales on field max on trade
- Sell on a cash basis only
- Perform any other duties as required to fulfil the Company's needs.
first otswe street