Van Sales Supervisor
Field Sales Representatives Jobs Information
VAN SALES SUPERVISOR
CATEGORY: Sales and marketing.
Our client, an FMCG company is currently looking for a highly qualified individual to fill the role of a Van sales Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking all sales activities as underlined below.
- Sell products from van stock to New and Existing customers in the target area.
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- Sell assigned company products to achieve the set target as per budget.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support to the target market.
- Communicate clearly, fluently and persuasively to customers to seal sales opportunities.
- Ensure adequate control over selling and other marketing expenses so that costs are kept within agreed budget levels.
- Recommend methods or liaise with the Head of Sales on strategies to be adopted for price monitoring and control in the various markets.
- Encourage sales representatives with reviewing dormant customers
- Supervise subordinates to ensure that time and other delivery expectations (of the customer) are met.
- Supervise the general activities of the Sales team or a particular section of it, as directed.
- Manage cash daily
- Achieve all assigned sales targets in value and volume
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold-call on target accounts to achieve new business within your area.
- Maintain maximum customer service displayed at all times
- Ensure products are correctly merchandised on Company-owned stands
- Achieve listings for new products in all accounts and existing products in new accounts.
- Update sales on field max on trade
- Sell on a cash basis only
- Perform any other duties as required to fulfil the Company's needs.