Sales Executive (Spare Part Experience)
Field Sales Representatives Information
Our client, a professional vehicle maintenance and repair service company is looking to hire an experienced Sales Executive (Spare Part experience) to help deliver top notch service to their rapidly growing customer base.
The successful candidate will source for new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. He/she will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
· Create and implement a sales strategy for your assigned accounts for Part Sales and Service.
· Provide regular sales and revenue forecast by direct customer, product type, etc.
· Help determine and obtain parts for customers as requested by phone or in person. Suggest sale of related parts for full service.
· Special order parts on an emergency basis when necessary and appropriate.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product features.
· Provide customers with product catalogs.
· Use all reasonable methods of prospecting for customers on a daily basis, either by telephone or by making calls to individuals and businesses outside the dealership.
· Provide follow-up and ongoing service to existing customers.
· Write complete and accurate sales orders, secures deposits, and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
· Prepare purchaser statements.
· Attend sales and training meetings.
· Collect accurate and complete financial data on customers when necessary.
· Maintains professional appearance.