Tricycle Sales Driver (Madina)
Field Sales Representatives Information
1)Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
2) Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services.
3) Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
4) Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
5) Drive trucks in order to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
6) Collect coins from vending machines, refill machines, and remove aged merchandise.
7) Call on prospective customers in order to explain company services and to solicit new business.
8) Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.