Field Sales Representatives Information
Field Sales Representatives
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Diploma, HND or Degree
- Establishes business relationships with dealers in assigned area
- Generate and grow sales of our products within dealer network
- Shares pricing and volume based schemes with Dealers as per price list given by management
- Ensures timely collection of all payments (cash and/or cheque)
- Submits weekly plan and DSR to Reporting Manager
- Implement sales and marketing activities in the Company’s target market as directed by Reporting Manager.
- Collects various competitor information from market and shares with Reporting Manager.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Target Achievement
- Timely Payment Collections
- Product Display & Visibility in Retail Outlets
- Appropriate Reporting
- Availability – Ease of contact via phone or in person
- Following instructions from Branch Manager
P. O. BOX KN 1156, KANESHIE-ACCRA, GHANA