Automotive Sales Representative
Field Sales Representatives Information
Our client, a professional vehicle maintenance and repair service company is looking to hire an experienced Automotive Sales Representative to help expand and grow their customer base.
The successful candidate’s core responsibility is to sell company’s automotive products (spare parts) and services. It will require a self-motivated and team-oriented individual who has excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to sell needed vehicle maintenance & repairs in an honest, ethical, courteous & professional manner.
- Set, confirm and prepare for appointments with customers so they can have a great service experience.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner when they arrive.
- Track new prospects and referrals through Excel spreadsheets, and keep a detailed sale long on new members.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Use a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for ongoing required maintenance of their vehicle
- Confer with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare job cards for needed repairs.
- Follow up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the customer wants to be informed.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.