Marketing Representative (Western Region)
Field Sales Representatives Information
Who we are and what we do:
We are a Human Resource Services company registered in May 2018. Yawny Consults aims at, providing top of the class but yet affordable services to client organizations across the globe. We provide Recruitment, Training and Cleaning Services to client organizations. We also organize training camps for young emerging leaders.
Yawny Consults is registered at the Registrar Generals Department, as an Employer at the Social Security Insurance Trust (SSNIT) and the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) providing services to small scale organizations and gradually moving on to extend its services to larger organizations.
The company aspires to bring on board 200 client organizations by the end of 2020 and 300 client organizations by 2022.
- Sell and explain the company’s services and products to prospective client organizations and individuals, ensuring that they understand it.
- Take steps to close at least a sale of product and service in every month.
- Assist the marketing officer Formulate new strategies for promoting the company’s services and products.
- Assist Perform Market research and analysis and advise on strategies to take to ensure market penetration.
- Maintain accurate data on prospective clients.
- Perform cold calls to prospective clients with the aim of following up and providing feedback.
- Report daily and weekly to the marketing officer on client prospects.
- Maintain effective public relations to protect company image.
- Be the first point of contact for clients in an assigned region and the face of the organization.
- Present weekly and monthly reports to the Marketing officer and the Directors of the organization.
- Assure cost effectiveness, evidenced by results in marketing operations in your assigned region.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.