Field Sales Agent (Massive Recruitment)
Field Sales Representatives Information
This company is a Fintech company aimed at transforming the insurance industry with attractive and undeniable insurance offerings. As part of its expansion process, the company is embarking on massive recruitment for Field Sales Agents across the country, namely: Accra, Nima, Okaishie, Kaneshie, Ashaiman, Sakumono, Kumasi, Kejetia, Bekwai, Obuasi, Sunyani, Techiman, Takoradi, Kasoa, Tema, Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Abuakwa, Konongo, Offinsa, Lapaz, Tema-Newtown, Akim Oda, Somanya, Tamale, Bogoso, Swedru.
- Contact a minimum number of clients in the field
- Describe products and explain clearly the product terms and conditions
- Educate clients on payment options and operational processes such as making a claim
- Respond to all other client queries
- Enter and maintain logs of client information gathered
- Report to management any insights gathered on calls or in the field
- Conduct, report, and make recommendations based on market surveys
- Perform any other requirements of management upon request
- Administrative tasks such as data entry
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum Diploma/SHS certificate required
- Customer Service Skills: Ability to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills: ability to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: willingness to work long hours
- Grit and Persistence: persistence in trying to make a sale and the ability to not be discouraged by unsuccessful sales
- Professional experience in insurance and financial services is a plus
- Appreciation and concern for the plight of low-income people
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative; demonstrate self -motivation and energy, work well under pressure to meet sales goals.
- Fluency in spoken English and at least one local language