Van Sales Executive
Field Sales Representatives Information
LOCATION: Accra- Teshie
Our client, an FMCG Company is looking to hire a proactive Van Sales Executive to support its operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and mainstreaming customer satisfaction. Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and field visits as well as setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.