Field Sales Representatives Information
1. Selling directly to customers and prospecting for new customers (Targets will be communicated to you)
2. Taking and preparing orders from customers/clients.
3. Receiving cheque and cash payments from customers on behalf of the company.
4. Promoting and introducing new products to customers.
5. Ensuring goods and products supplied to customers/clients are displayed.
6. Offering advice to customers about storage of goods and briefing customers about expiry dates of goods and verifying stock of goods supplied to customers to track sales.