Field Sales Associate
Field Sales Representatives Information
Field Sales Representatives
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Educated to SHS (WASSCE before 2020), Diploma, HND or 1st Degree Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in sales, customer service. Must genuinely want to deliver a good customer experience. Need to be results-orientated and self-motivated and be comfortable working to set targets, often under pressure. Takes responsibility for own performance but also can work well in a team. Should be able to learn new skills and information quickly and enjoy learning. Good basic computer skills and comfortable learning new tools and technology. Good time management, must be punctual and manage own time to hit targets. Excellent communication and listening skills, have a good face-to-face presence and be able to build trust, rapport and relationships quickly with customers. Shows a positive attitude when dealing with others and can also demonstrate patience, persistence and persuasiveness. Must be comfortable dealing with others in difficult situations e.g. calmly handling complaints or objections. Comfortable with working on their feet for extended periods of time and under varying weather conditions, usually warm degrees Proficiency in English and Twi is a must, proficiency in any other Ghanaian language is a plus.
- Quickly develop a good working knowledge of the the comapny's product and service offering and the sales approaches the expects of its Field Sales Associates. Show proactivity to continually strive to be up to date with changes to products and services.
- Talk to a range of potential customers (potential and existing) to educate them about all aspects of BIMA’s products and services and be able to answer their questions and concerns with a view to them engaging with and buying company’s products and services. Look to upsell further appropriate products and services to existing customers.
- Evaluate the customer’s needs and match company's products and services to these with a view to building a long-lasting customer relationship.
- Meet or exceed sales and other goals whilst doing so in accordance with company’s standards of professionalism, quality and conduct. Meeting Team Leaders at the agreed spot and time every day and promptly informing them of any kind of absenteeism prior to the workday. Wearing the company field uniform daily to provide the best possible impression of the company.
- Use company’s tools and systems to accurately record all customer and transaction information.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers, keeping updated with the latest information regarding company’s products, services, policies & procedures.
- Efficiently and professionally handle customer queries and complaints. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following to ensure resolution.
- Adhere to the company’s business code of conduct, corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements.
- Actively contribute to the immediate team particularly in Team Meetings and during learning initiatives.