Finance Manager Jobs Information
Finance Manager Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Degree in Accounting or related finance field
- Assist the CFO in building up a robust finance function for Homefoods, Homefresh, the H –Restaurant and Homesense
- Member of the QuickBooks project team responsible for resolving all QuickBooks related issues.
- Ensure the day-to-day accounting transactions of payments, receipts, sales and purchases, production, other miscellaneous expenses and inventory accounting are entered into QuickBooks on a daily basis.
- Preparation, maintenance and updating of the Fixed Assets Register
- Preparation of Half year and Annual Budgets and consolidation thereof, and analysis of variances based on actual vs. budgeted & actual vs. targets
- Scrutinizing all the QuickBooks ledger accounts at regular intervals.
- Passing regular journal entries, making month end provisions, month end closings and preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss account ((Management Reports) to submit to the CEO and CFO.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly VAT returns and any other statutory /free zone returns pertaining to the business as and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring that SSNIT, PAYE and other regulatory/ statutory payments are made on time for Homefoods, the H –restaurant & Homesense
- Responsible for checking the integrity and accuracy of the monthly payroll for the company before payment each month.
- Preparation and generation of monthly Management reports by work day each month.
- Assist the CEO and CFO in implementing controls in the different departments within Homefoods, Homesense & the H-Restaurant
- Train junior accountants on best accounting and business practices
- Assist the CFO in developing the financial team, into a highly motivated, self -managed unit
- Act as Team lead in the weekly team leaders’ meetings
- Work closely with the HR & Admin department to ensure compliance with all companywide administrative systems, procedures and policies.
- Any other work assigned by the CEO &/or CFO