Finance Manager Jobs Information
We are looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on financial strategy & practices plan. Reporting to General Manager (GM), the Finance Manager is responsible for the financial health of the company. While acting as a trusted asset to the GM and the executive team, the selected candidate for the position is expected to play a very active role in strengthening the financial foundations of the company and contribute to its scaling.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set objectives and design a framework to achieve them.
• Analyze sales trends on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to assist GM in driving company growth.
• Evaluate and analyze product suite and provide recommendations to senior management to maximize gross margin.
• Gather pricing data for similar products at competitors to assist GM in making strategic pricing decisions.
• Collaborate with Head of Sales to set weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals based on sales trends and product mix.
• Create variance analysis for budgeted vs actual performance and provide recommendation and explanation to GM.
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports (e.g. Sales, A/R
• Aging, Forecasts/Budget, Income Statement, Balance Sheet) to assist management decisions.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Administer monthly payroll and remit all statutory payments.
• Lead quarterly and annual stock counts.
• Maintain an effective accounting and enterprise reporting system.
• Establish and maintain proper financial and accounting policies and procedures suited to the needs of the company and compliant with Ghanaian business law and financial regulations.
• Supervise and train finance team members on company financial & accounting and procedures.
• Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are produced in a timely manner.
• Analyze financial statements and recommend appropriate initiatives that will ultimately lead to higher profitability and return to shareholders.
• Ensure that cash flow & working capital is sufficient to meet operational and investment needs by taking appropriate actions.
• Arrange for financing to fund the company’s growth and expansion.
• Maintain strong relationships with banks and other external key partners.
• Revenue financial and operating cost and prepare cost reduction plan.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company’s finances.
• Work collaboratively with other department heads to achieve company goals.