Finance Manager- Spintex
Finance Manager Jobs Information
• Preparation, analysis, and presentation of all plant manufacturing budgets for direct labor, material yields, operating outputs, and departmental spending.
• Preparation of all daily, weekly, and period-end operational performance reports with comments and recommendations for corrective action. (KPIs)
• Assists plant manager in the monthly presentation of operating results to senior management. • Identifies opportunities to drive cost reduction across all factory and product cost pools (materials, labor, variable & fixed expenses, capital, and inventory).
• Maintains proper internal controls over all factory assets, including raw and packaging materials, finished goods, supplies, machine parts, and capital equipment.
• Responsible for the proper application of company financial policies
• Provides guidance in the use and maintenance of the Payroll systems in partnership with the HR Manager.
• Develops maintains and ensure adherence to financial and operational controls
• Develops and implement audit control testing protocols and procedures
• Partners with the GM and operational leads to develop costing for all items
• Create and manage cost routings for key activities (e.g. labor, overhead, utilities)
• Manages standard costs for all WIP and finished goods items
• Calculate and process necessary journal entries in the ERP system
• Ensures accuracy of inventory and associated sub-ledger transactions (physical and book)
• Develops management reporting on various timeline cycles for review with plant and corporate leadership
• Prepares month-end balance sheet account reconciliations
• Leads year-end financial activities
• Leads the process of creating standard costs and variance planning for annual budget and periodic forecasts • Partners with plant operations to develop all volume planning processes
• Develops a labor costing model for production and packaging operations
• Partners with operations to develop a continuous pipeline of productivity initiatives and support with financial valuations
• Reviews P&L accounts, providing critical insights on changes to the budget, forecast, and prior year
• Provides financial analysis in support of ad hoc plant and corporate initiatives