Food Beverage Jobs Information
Food and Beverage Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Other Professional Qualification
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
WASSCE Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality HND/DEGREE in Hospitality Must be willing to relocated to Akuapim in the Eastern Region of Ghana
- Provides a pleasant drinking experience to customers.
- Serves drinks while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area.
- Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Prepares and maintains ingredients by following recipes.
- Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation, and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all beverage items.
- Coordinates daily supply inventory for bar and submits orders to Manager; assists with receipt of deliveries.
- Contributes to daily, holiday, and theme drink menus in collaboration with supervisor.
- Ensures smooth operation of bar services during absence of supervisor.
- Assists with orienting new employees to their work area.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves complaints.
- Instructs personnel in use of new equipment and cleaning methods and provides efficient and effective methods of maintaining work area.
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs, committees, or projects designed to improve quality of service and employee productivity.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Mixologist
- Good knowledge in Bar management
- Good knowledge in beverages
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
Somanya - Koforidua Road