Internal Audit Officer(Manufacturing Industry)
Forensic Accountant Information
Our client, a leading plastic company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive Internal Audit Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will manage and protect the company’s assets, and ensures compliance with internal procedures, and maintains knowledge of local regulations.
- Assess Risk Management for the group
- Formulate and implement the approved annual audit plan
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Develop an annual risk-based program specific to resourcing protection controls, cash flow risk protection controls and asset risk protection controls
- Create work requirements and responsibilities for units which will be guided by the Internal Audit Department’s Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) also subject to periodic reviews
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing
- Monitor compliance needs monthly and corrective measures taken based on the monthly report.