Internal Audit Manager
Forensic Accountant Information
5 - 10 Years
Knowledge: A first degree, preferably in Business Studies or Economics Must be a member of an established professional body Experience: At least 10 years of relevant work experience, with at least five years experience in auditing in a holdings company Skills and Abilities: Results Oriented – Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the group President. Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation. Excellent written skills Excellent time management and organizational skills Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture Highly developed managerial skills Proven ability to work in a team Good command of MS Office Strong capability to systematically and logically analyze information Willingness and ability to learn and to improve continuously Familiarized with all relevant laws and external regulations Excellent understanding of internal controls and related risks and, as a consequence, a thorough understanding of the work to be performed Has the ability to control meetings when necessary by a) involving everyone appropriately and b) controlling the direction and time
- Ensures the establishment and adequate maintenance of Audit files
- Properly defines auditable units and regularly adapts them to changes in the organizational structure, work flows or product range
- Supervises the process of data collection and analysis during the pre-audit phase
- Designs effective tests of controls
- Supervises audit sampling
- Plans financial, regulatory and operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Acts as primary client liaison within Internal Audit for one or more company heads.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal direct policies.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditors for a group of companies.
- Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices
- Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits
North Industrial Area
North Industrial Area