Front Desk Executive
Front Desk Jobs Information
Front Desk Jobs
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
Education HND in Business Admin or secretary Experience 3-5 years of professional experience in similar role Languages Fluency in languages: English.
improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make our guests feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Accountability & Responsibility
Scope of Accountability
- Great, receive walk in customers and on the phones warmly whilst they are in our office premises and on the phone.
- Ensures the bar or the reception is neatly arranged and at the same time portraying the company culture whilst customers use our premises.
- Handlings all customers complain and ensuring they are happy at the end of the day
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving all incoming visitors and customers both on the phone and in-house and at the same time referring them to the appropriate department when necessary.
- Make research, follow ups, enquiries for all department
- Ensures the right brochures are available for customers to view as well as tidiness of the showroom and the machines.
- Ensures the bar is stocked and same time only customers are entitled to use the drinks in the bar.
- Gives an update on all telephone line and photocopying machine to the IT Coordinator
- Create an excel sheet to capture details of potential client and forward to Marketing department
- Handle all insurance claims related issues, by completing forms follow up with insurance companies until claim amount is paid within the stipulated time
Key Performance Indicators
- Less or no negative feedback from customers regarding how they were welcome into the company
- The showroom should always be tidy and presentable for customers to use
- All customers must be greeted with a cheerful smile, and logged into the log book before seated.
- Strong Analytical skills and Attention to details
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Effective Time Management with demonstrated ability to Manage tasks effectively.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, with ability to prepare News Letters, Presentations, and Reports.
- Strong computer skills (use of Microsoft Office Products- Word, Excel, Power Point…).
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to corporate mission.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- High energy with strong Drive for results.
- Creativity and Innovation, with ability to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Inclusiveness and ability to work well with different cultures and working environments