Creditors Needed Urgently At A Reputable Company
Fund Accountant Information
3 - 5 Years
Minimum First Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration.
A reputable company is looking to hire Creditors to engage urgently.
NB: Don't apply if you don't qualify. Read the job description carefully before applying.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Check whether the information of the loan applicant is complete and authentic.
- Analyze and review the credit conditions of the lender according to the requirements.
- Cooperate with colleagues in other departments to improve the review process, strengthen credit management, and reduce risks and credit losses.
- Actively put forward their opinions and suggestions in the work, and optimize the workflow.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Minimum First Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration.
- 3 to 5 years practical working experience in processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk).
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.