Recovery Supervisor Wanted At A Reputable Company
Fund Accountant Information
3 - 5 Years
Minimum first Degree in Business Administration/ Finance or Accounting
A reputable company is looking to engage the services of a Recovery Supervisor.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the management of overdue debts, and timely grasp the arrears of internal and external customers of the company.
- Formulate consensus and improve the collection management department to formulate management regulations, systems and operating procedures.
- Responsible for collection data analysis and management objectives, index measurement, emergency preparedness management, and control work.
- For customers who are in arrears, contact the collection promptly when due, and perform overdue collection by telephone and other methods.
- Register the collection situation and get updated information and information related to the collection target.
- Assist in the analysis of overdue data, summarize the collection experience and lessons; develop and improve related systems such as collection and optimize the process.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Minimum first Degree in Business Administration/ Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience in billing, collection, reimbursement or recovery.
- Strong work ethic and enjoys working with patient and staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to foster an environment that nurtures collaboration, teamwork, and mutual respect
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple functions and project deadlines
- High computer aptitude, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word experience.
- NB: Do not apply if you don't qualify! Read the job description before applying.