General Manager (Pharmaceutical Wholesale Experience)
General Manager Jobs Information
1. Supervise, coordinate and oversee the daily operations and activities of the company.
2. Determine staffing requirements and participate in the recruitment of qualified and competent staff, staff appraisal, training and disciplinary.
3. Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale, represent management in purchase negotiations
4. Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
5. Enforce company policies and standard operating procedures.
6. Ensure that the company complies with government regulations and licensing.
7. Convene and chair meetings from time to time to discuss matters of concern with regard to performance, conduct and facilities.
8. Attend Heads of Departments (HODs) meetings and other meetings from time to time.
9. Ensure that annual budget, leave schedule, duty rosters and other requirements are prepared.
10. Write and submit monthly and annual reports to the CEO.
Net Salary: 8,000-12,000