Chef (Chinese Cuisine)
Head Chef Information
5 - 10 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
HND or a certificate in related field
- Cook guests’ orders as requested.
- Good knowledge of Chinese Cuisines.
- Plan and design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do same.
- Select ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Coach kitchen Assistants to deliver their best.
- Estimate food consumption and maintain an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keep up with trends in cooking to ensure that guests have a positive experience.
- Work quickly and accurately during busy periods.
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed
- Select and develop recipes; standardize production recipes.
- Ensure proper equipment operations.
- In-depth Knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, baking techniques and nutrition.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of HND or a certificate in related field
- Proven work experience as Chef with restaurants and hotels
- At least 2-4 years working experience.
Community 18, Verostina House