Hospitality Management Jobs Information
Hospitality Management Jobs
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
A minimum of a Degree in Management or relevant field Proven working experience as a delivery officer or in a similar role Understanding of personnel and compliance records management Good time management skills Strong analytical and problem solving skills Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities Ability to work as a team
Tne candidate will be responsible for the following duties and more:
- Register, train and develop new riders on the Company's delivery systems
- Onboard and coach riders on the Company's process and use of service request tool and tracker
- Train new riders on cash handling and POS procedures.
- Ensure that all riders are charging standard delivery fees as per receipts obtain from the various Companycounters.
- Track deliveries of orders using the Tookan-App tracking system
- Maintain GPS maps for locating and keeping track of delayed deliveries and customers locations.
- Create and implement procedures to ensure compliance to the service level agreement (SLA) across all third-party riders.
- Create rides platform for coordinating daily schedule
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with customers, riders and key personnel involve in or directly relevant to delivery activity.
- Maintain and track rider KPIs
- Manage the communication and coordination of end customer deliveries, including scheduling, transportation, delivery product and labor.
- Help technicians come up with ideas to easily troubleshoot and resolve customers problem fast and easily.
Kojo Thompson Road