Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Administrator Information
Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
2. Developing and reviewing policies and also providing counselling on policies and procedures.
3. Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
4. Assist in performance management processes.
5. Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
6. Develop strategies to ensure robust staff retention across all levels of employees.
7. Actively participate in industry benchmarking, attendance, salary reviews, bonus payments, benefit deductions and vacation leaves.