Human Resource Administrator Information
Our client, a reputable healthcare institution is currently looking for a highly efficient and proactive HR Coordinator to help with their human resource operations.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Human Resource Director but works hand in hand with other administrative team members.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars for staffs/departments.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Prepare all HR correspondences such as offer letters/contracts of employment for all new employees.
- Support other assigned functions and the college’s HR needs.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with staff disciplinary issues.
- Assist the Human Resource Director in all areas of work.