Human Resource Administrator Information
We are looking out for a Human Resource Officer who will champion the following tasks:
1. Supervision of staff to ensure compliance to all policies and procedures.
2. Very good at HRIMS for database creation
3. Be in charge of all staff data, such as filling of all employment contracts, disciplinary actions, minutes of meetings, providing instant situational updates and reports.
4. Supervise Staff Attendance
5. Supervise Cleaners and Housekeeping Staff
6. Supervise Security Guards in their day to day work
7. Manage primary Staff welfare issues
8. Be responsible for all the administrative tasks and contribute to make the company a better place
9. Be very attentive to details in record management.
10. Support the Head of HR in the recruitment and selection process, orientation, training and management of payroll inputs.
11. Must display excellent communication and negotiation skills
12. Must display excellent organizational and time management skills and be very proactive
13. Be fairly knowledgeable with the Labour Act, 2003, Act 651
14. Must show a sense of true dedication to task execution and be result oriented
Qualified candidates with Agribusiness industrial experience who live within Tema are highly encouraged to apply.