Human Resource Manager Information
1. Planning and execution of talent recruitment and retention
a. Identify and plan for staffing needs across departments, including determining selection criteria / recruitment requirements, developing job descriptions, designing interview strategies, and so on.
b. Conduct recruitment and on-boarding related activities
c. Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department and develop hiring strategies/budgets/plans
d. Manage sourcing of talent through different creative means / channels, including online (e.g. social platforms), professional networks, job fairs, recruitment events, agencies, etc.
2. Planning and execution of talent development initiatives for staff such as trainings, orientations, workshops, and other talent improvement initiatives to strategically develop and groom talent
3. Supporting development, maintenance and adherence to HR policies and procedures within the organization
4. Supporting Finance with ensuring staff legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements and maintaining records
5. Supporting auxiliary tasks such as tracking of staff, maintaining relevant staff data, supporting disciplinary action, handling staff grievances, monitoring staff appraisals, etc.