Human Resource Manager Information
Human Resource Manager
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
g. Should possess an HND or Degree in HRM POLICIES AND PROCEDURES Assist in handling Human Resource issues such as training and development, recruitment, maintenance of records, salaries and benefits, welfare, health and safety, industrial relations. Assist in monitoring the implementation of training, personnel and welfare policies and procedures at all levels, to ensure consistency and uniformity. Develop and implement effective system for the maintenance of personnel and training records and data.
POSITION: HR OFFICER
- External training organizations and making recommendations to Management for training of staff.
- staff medical claims and making recommendations for approval.
- Ensuring that the budget for staff and family Medicare is strictly adhered to.
- STAFF LOANS
- HOSPITAL ATTENDANCE
- Responsible for icants of loan approvals and repayment terms.
- STAFF WELFARE
- Making recommendations to management on staff welfare issues generally.
- STAFF ANNUAL AND OTHER LEAVE
- Assist in the preparation of annual leave roster for staff in consultation with Sectional Heads, and ensuring its implementation.
- LABOUR RELATIONS
- Counseling staff concerning their problems.
- Receiving complaints of staff and resolving minor ones in consultation with Sectional Head of staff concerned.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, half year and annual reports on the HRM and Admin activities.
- Should possess an HND or Degree in HRM POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Assist in handling Human Resource issues such as training and development, recruitment, maintenance of records, salaries and benefits, welfare, health and safety, industrial relations.
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of training, personnel and welfare policies and procedures at all levels, to ensure consistency and uniformity.
- Develop and implement effective system for the maintenance of personnel and training records and data.
- Assist in undertaking regular review of performance appraisal and salary/ compensation/ benefit systems and procedures and submit proposal for improving efficiency and effectiveness in these areas.
- Assist in determining the resource needs of the Human Resource Department and prepare annual budget for the department.
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures for the maintenance of safety and hygiene standards.
- STAFF RECRUITMENT
- Responsible for placement of advertisement in newspapers.
- Making arrangements for interview.
- Sitting on interview panels and responsible for secretarial duties during interviews
- Ensuring the completion of staff records for newly employed staff.
- Responsible for orientation of newly engaged staff.
- STAFF TRAINING
- Assist in liaising with sectional heads and Human Resource Management or similar.
- Should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an HR Professional or similar role. Experience in the transport industry is an added advantage.
- Should be attentive to details, collaborative and driven to deliver.
- Should be analytical and be an effective communicator.
- Should be a fast learner and easily adaptable to new and changing environment.
- Should be a relationship builder and personally credible.
- Should be abreast with the use of Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
LOCATION OF VACANCY