Human Resource Manager Information
Do you want to play a key role in setting up our client’s business in Ghana business and be a pivotal part of our global success? Do you want to be part of a company that is becoming a world leader in the provision of IT and business support services?
As a site HR Manager, you will be at the forefront of all HR activity across Ghana and the driving force for how we recruit, engage and retain our people in Ghana. A key member of the Global HR function you will work closely with local and global teams to provide consultative advice and tactical execution of talent acquisition, labor relations, performance reviews and career development activity. You will be responsible for oversight of country governance, policies and procedures, and supporting employee engagement and communication.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of managing change within a global organization, driving a high-value recruitment engine and have experience of delivering a full HR service, that includes:
- Leading workforce planning and the recruitment process to ensure a strong candidate pipeline and reduced ‘time to hire’
- Working with local teams to enhance the effectiveness of recruitment process including implementation of global applicant tracking system
- Championing and developing local implementation plans to ensure successful execution, including management commitment to global HR initiatives
- Ensuring local documentation and processes are legally compliant to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement to improve efficiency and capability of HR team
- Leading, managing, motivating the local HR teams to deliver to time, cost and quality commitments to business
- Providing consultative guidance and work in partnership with management where required
- Analyzing trends and metrics to develop solutions and programs
- Working in partnership with training team to ensure learning from recruitment is shared prior to orientation and participate in development activities as required
Key experience and attributes for success in the role:
- Degree or Masters in Humand Resource with 5 - 10 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills – English essential
- Results driven and solution focused
- Exemplary planning ability and able to work in fast-paced, time specific environment
- Flexible, tenacious, positive and resilient approach
- Previous significant HR experience across disciplines – recruiting, Labor relations, operational HR including performance management.
We work in a customer-centric company. We need talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d want to be part of a team that is driving growth then this could be the role for you.