Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager Information
Core Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this position is to facilitate all HR functions within the Generalist framework of HR. Ensuring that all Systems, Procedures and Policies are implemented and adhered to as per the company’s guidelines
- Ensure that proper recruitment and staffing processes are adhered to.
- Coordinate with Training Manager in providing adequate training for staff.
- Ensure accurate filing of all human resource documents.
- Keep employees records confidential and updated daily.
- To ensure that company Policy and Procedures are strictly adhered to by staff.
- Make sure that welfare and benefits needs are dealt with promptly.
- Prepare monthly HR report for the Group HR manager
- Follow up with facilitators that procurements and subscriptions of legitimate licence for the company.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.