Retired HR Manager
Human Resource Manager Information
Human Resource Manager
5 - 10 Years
GH¢4,000.00 - GH¢5,000.00
A first degree or equivalent professional qualification in Human Resource Management
- Assist in Implementing the Bank’s Human Resource Policies
- To conduct job analysis and use best practice to design job descriptions/ job objectives that clearly detail the contents of each employee’s role.
- Liaise with Departmental Heads to identify various recruitment needs and manage the
- recruitment and selection processes of the Bank
- Oversee the training and development initiatives of the Bank by implementing systems to
- arrange training of new employees as well as existing employees
- Manage and Implement the Performance Management system of the Bank
- Responsible for Management and union (labour) relations/negotiations and other labour/union
- issues as well as grievances of employees.
- To ensure equal opportunity is availed to all staff and ensure there is no discrimination whatsoever in the organization.
- To support and advice the General Manager on Human Resource matters.
- To execute management decisions on Human Resource issues with accuracy, objectivity and in a
- timely manner.
- Manage the Human Resource Information system of the Bank to facilitate communication on all Human Resource related issues at both management and employee levels.
- To perform any other jobs assigned by the General Manager.
- A first degree or equivalent professional qualification in Human Resource Management. A second degree will be an advantage.
- Must have initiative, resourcefulness, good judgement and analytical abilities
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the National Labour Act, 2003, Act 651
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication, teaching and coaching skills
- Must be computer literate.
Candidates must be between the ages of 50 and 62 years
Kojo Thompson Road