Human Resource Supervisor At A Reputable Company
Human Resource Manager Information
A reputable company is looking to hire a Human Resource Supervisor for immediate employment.
NB: Don't apply if you don't qualify. Read the job description carefully before applying.
What You Will Do
- Manage the human resources need of the organization.
- Manage/review payroll
- Manage the organization’s performance management system
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Any other functions as assigned by Management/Supervision
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Minimum of BSc Degree in HRM/ Management.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as an HR Manager/ Supervisor.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office