HR Manager For A Hotel
Human Resource Manager Information
A Human Resources Manager oversees the Human Resources Department of a hotel. The Human Resources (HR) Department is responsible for the employees of the hotel.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for:
• Recruitment and retention (hiring and keeping employees)
• Training and development (improving employees’ skills)
• Compensation and benefits (salaries and job perks)
• Employee and labour relations (relationships between all employees, including management)
• Policy creation and implementation (creating and carrying out of hotel policies)
• Implementation, achievement and maintenance of hotel goals
• Growth and development of individuals among many other duties.