Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager Information
A reputable 4 star hotel located at the Airport Residential Area in Accra is looking for Human Resource Manager.
The Human Resources Manager essentially will be responsible for the general human resources (HR) functions of the Hotel. The human resources manager will responsible for planning and implementation of the hotel’s HR strategies and policies.
The specific areas are HR strategic management, recruitment, training & employee development, performance management, welfare administration, Health and Safety, Security and any other tasks that may be assigned by management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the following:
- HR strategy and manual.
- HR annual plan.
- Conditions of service
- Manpower plan for the year is updated
- Recruitment policy
- Compensation and Total Rewards Program
- Performance Management System
- Job descriptions and Key Performance indicators (KPI)
- Employee Training and Development
- Welfare plan and policy
- Health and safety policy
- Security Policy
- ICT Policy
- Ensure HR Management Information System (pro-soft) is fully operational and utilized efficiently.
- Assist and attend to all staff queries and submit to General Manager and Chief Executive Officer, if needed
- Ensure proper filing is carried out for all staff files and any other human resources related matter
- Proper use of company’s properties and assets
- Ensure proper management of leave, sick leave, absenteeism, casual leave, maternity leave, etc.
- Ensure a high retention rate of employees
- To ensure that KPIs are met completely and on time.